[CQ-Contest] Results of NCCC Sprint Ladder XIV - Spring 2012

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Results of NCCC Sprint Ladder XIV - Spring 2012
From: kenlow7@aol.com
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2012 08:00:42 -0400 (EDT)

Greetings Contesters -

The most recent running of the NCCC Sprint Ladder, 'NSL XIV - Spring 2012' has
come to a close.   This 14th running of the NSL was as popular as ever with 67
unique stations participating over the 8-week competition period.   The final
results revealed several 'repeat' and 'returning' winners across the 5
Divisions:

Atlantic:           Eric ('Ty') Tichansky, NO3M
East Central:   Tor Clay, N4OGW
West Central:  Todd Dravland, WD0T
West:               Danny Eskenazi, K7SS
NCCC:             Ken Keeler, N6RO

Special mention goes to those 7 dedicated stations who had 'perfect
participation' in all 8 weeks of the ladder:   NO3M, N4AF, W1UJ, N3QE, KW8N,
K0AD and N6RO.   Bravo everyone!

A unique aspect of the NSL is the awarding of bottles of California wine in a
random weighted drawing, based on order of finish as well as frequency of
participation across the 8-week event.   This time we congratulate our two
'wine winners':

- Howie Hoyt, N4AF
- Ted Bryant, W4NZ

Special thanks to W0YK's Muns Vineyards for donating the wine
(www.munsvineyard.com), as well as our 'Guest Contest Director' for NSL XIV -
Matt Murphy, NQ6N who did a great job!

NSL XV starts this Thursday night local time August 2 (0230-0300Z August 3,
actually) and will run 8-weeks through Thursday night September 21 (Sept. 22
UTC).   Once again we will be using 5-bands from 15-meters through 160-meters
during the 30-minute contest period.    This is a great chance to tune up your
SO2R skills ahead of next weekend's August NAQP CW and the September NA Sprint
CW!    For more information see www.ncccsprint.com.

Hope to see you soon in the 'Fastest 30 Minutes in Radio'!

73,

Bill Haddon, N6ZFO - NCCC Sprint Contest Director
Ken Low, KE3X - NCCC Sprint Awards Manager