Re: [CQ-Contest] Fwd: [N1MM] New RAC (ARRL contest) sections

To: Paul Stoetzer <n8hm@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Fwd: [N1MM] New RAC (ARRL contest) sections
From: Kelly Taylor <ve4xt@mts.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 07:32:01 -0500
So when Florida became NFL and SFL, when Texas became NTX and STX or when WTX
and WCF were added, was it just as stupid for SS to use those sections too?

RAC contests use states/provinces for mults, not sections. So, just like those
contests that also use states/provinces, RAC contests will still just have
Calif. or Texas or Ontario.

Are you folks saying SS should abandon using sections and just go to
states/provinces too? Or do you think state/province contests should all switch
to sections?

Not sure why there is such vehement opposition to contest sponsors following
their contest's rules.

73, Kelly
ve4xt

Sent from my iPhone