[CQ-Contest] Reverse Beacon Network News - hopefully of general interest

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Reverse Beacon Network News - hopefully of general interest
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 08:49:43 -0400
We've just fielded the latest release of the Aggregator - the software
that forwards spots from RBN contributors' CW Skimmers to the RBN web
server.

I normally wouldn't announce this on a general forum like this, but the
new Aggregator has one important breakthrough feature.  Each connected
Aggregator now receives a report every 5 minutes indicating how its
receiver's frequency calibration is. This should be an important aid to
keeping the frequency calibration of RBN spots as good, we hope, as the
callsign accuracy.  Please let us know what you think.

--
73, Pete N4ZR
The World Contest Station Database, at www.conteststations.com
reversebeacon.blogspot.com,