[CQ-Contest] OhQP Log Submission

To: ohqp-mail@ohqp.org, mrrc@contesting.com, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] OhQP Log Submission
From: Jimk8mr@aol.com
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 16:00:25 -0400 (EDT)
Thanks to all who participated in the Ohio QSO Party this past  weekend.

For those submitting logs, we have a new web based upload page, at the OhQP
 web site,  _www.ohqp.org_ (http://www.ohqp.org)

With this, our robot can check your log for proper format and  correct
information on things like category, club affiliation and even your  callsign
(logs are known to show up with a default call rather  than the call actually
used in the contest), etc.

If your submission is in correct form, you will receive back a confirmation
 including a calculated score (though not cross-checked) and a copy of your
log  as received.

If you have already emailed a log, we would appreciate if you would
resubmit via the web upload. We won't throw out entries that are only emailed
(or
snail mailed), but your help will enable us to process the logs more
quickly  and more correctly.

 Thanks & 73  --  Jim   K8MR

OhQP Chairman