Re: [CQ-Contest] New Stew Perry web URL

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] New Stew Perry web URL
From: Steve Dyer W1SRD <w1srd@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 11:22:19 -0700
Actually it's encoded using the meta tag.

The document was created by MS Word. There are way's to save or publish the document to clean it up.

73,
Steve
W1SRD

On 9/12/2012 8:18 AM, Nate Bargmann wrote:
I see that the page encoding is Western and not Unicode.  In order to
see the puncuation in firefox I must select View|Character
Encoding|Western otherwise the punctuation is replaced by another
symbol.  Unicode is probably the standard to shoot for on the Web.

73, de Nate >>