Re: [CQ-Contest] Suggestions not to the next CQWW Contest Director butto

To: José Nunes CT1BOH <ct1boh@gmail.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Suggestions not to the next CQWW Contest Director butto top CQWW Competitors
From: "Jim Neiger" <n6tj@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 20:44:55 -0700
Please tell us how this will address your possible cheating "opportunities" 1) and 2) that you listed below vis a vis 1) "another operator sitting next to them to feed them rare multipliers and/or help make QSO'S,
and
2) "They used another operator to fill in, while they take a nap".  .

A half dozen WRTC's have LEGALLY demonstrated the power of both of these, and any serious contester who believes this hasn't happened, or isn't happening today, I contend to be in a serious state of denial.

And it will be interesting to observe how your suggestion 4) re: illegal power and multiple amplifiers into multiple amplifiers will be adjudicated

At least two or more of said operators should at least help your peer group ensure they get their log posted to your robot at warp speed, Jose, whether legal, or not.

Jim Neiger   N6TJ