[CQ-Contest] The Grand Solution

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] The Grand Solution
From: "Jeff Clarke" <ku8e@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 22:48:39 -0400
A very amusing post by K0HA. I would be interested in hearing what his grand
solution to these “sins”are ?  I don’t think cheating in contests is anything
new. It’s just seems more prevalent now. The cheaters are being caught because
of the technology that exists now as compared to the past. As good as the
technology is there really aren’t ways to prove is someone is running HP/LP/QRP
or are claiming single op when using a relief operator. This is a hobby after
all... not a professional paid sport. You don’t have the resources to be
sending people to competitors stations that are  suspected of cheating.

Too bad there isn’t a simple solution to this problem because I’m sure it
“turns off” newcomers to radiosport.

Jeff KU8E