Re: [CQ-Contest] shack table height - optimal for CW contesting?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] shack table height - optimal for CW contesting?
From: Gary K9GS <garyk9gs@wi.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 18:18:08 -0500
Hello Jeff,

Google "ergonomics typing desk height" This assumes you'll be typing on a keyboard and not using a paddle.....I think those would be two different heights.

That should get you started. You'll have to tweak those numbers based on your height and preferences.

One suggestion....I'm a woodworker. You can buy very heavy duty adjustable leveling feet that will give you several inches of adjustment. Again Google is your friend but you can probably start with:

rockler.com
woodcraft.com
leevalley.com

Don't forget to figure in the thickness of the desktop.