Re: [CQ-Contest] shack table height -optimal for CW contesting ?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com, jeff@ac0c.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] shack table height -optimal for CW contesting ?
From: "kenlow7@aol.com"<kenlow7@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 13:12:38 -0400
On 20/09/2012 10:29 AM, Jeff Blaine wrote: > Ergonomics question.? Optimal table height? >
Jeff -

Agree with K8MR's answer. Recommend keeping your radios adjustable and close to keyboard and desk front to minimize forearm and eye movement. I tend to raise my radios and amps 3" off the desk surface, and keep the monitor as low as possible. SO2R box on the left side also helps reduce movement (assuming you're right handed for sending CW fills). There's a picture on my QRZ page. Good luck ...

Ken KE3X
Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless