[CQ-Contest] Thursday night RTTY NS warm up for CQ WW RY

To: nccc@contesting.com, nccc-blue@kkn.net, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Thursday night RTTY NS warm up for CQ WW RY
From: Ken Keeler <kenkeeler@jazznut.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 16:21:25 -0700
My bad on wrong date for the RY NS, it's Sept. 28Z, tonite. That'll teach me to do messaging late at night!

And I had not checked CQ-Contest for Ed's announcements of practice sessions at 3 and 7 PM PDT (2200Z and 0200Z)

So let's have two sessions: one with NS format at 0130Z, and CQWW message format at 02Z.

RTTY NS format on Thursdays, 0130-02Z continues for the next few weeks, until a ladder is announced.

CU tonite, N6RO