Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW Rule Changes

To: "Dave Farnsworth" <dave@wj2o.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW Rule Changes
From: "Radio K0HB" <kzerohb@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 16:26:22 -0000
Why would anyone need to know your call. Just slows things down. We could suspend calls completely in contests, and think of how the scores would increase.

"QRZ"

"FYE NYE FOE"

"FYE NYE EIGHT QRZ"

"FYE NYE SIX"

"FYE NYE EIGHT QRZ"

But wait, note the redundancy there..... Everyone says "FYE NYE" so we can eliminate that delay also.

"QRZ"

"FOE"

"EIGHT QRZ"

"SIX"

"EIGHT QRZ"

And, oh, that "QRZ" is slowing me down.  Lets do this.

"EIGHT"

"FOE"

"EIGHT"

"SIX"