[CQ-Contest] Final Call - Webinar - CQ WW Update 2012 With New Contest D

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Final Call - Webinar - CQ WW Update 2012 With New Contest Director K5ZD
From: "Ken Claerbout" <k4zw@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2012 07:09:52 -0400
Less than a week away from CQ WW SSB and still time to register for this Sunday's Webinar with new CQ WW DX Contest Director Randy Thompson, K5ZD. As of this writing we have 425 people registered from across the world including some pretty nice multipliers! I hope to see you Sunday at 19:00 UTC.

Ken K4ZW

The World Wide Radio Operators Foundation (WWROF) is please to provide the following Webinar.

Title: CQ WW Update 2012
The new CQ WW DX Contest Director Randy Thompson, K5ZD, will provide an update on the status of the contest including new rules for 2012, log entry tips, fair play, and various other topics of interest. Questions will be taken following the presentation.

Anyone who plans to operate the CQ WW Contest should attend.

Date: Sunday, October 21
Time: 19:00 UTC
Registration (free): https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/415191514

73