Re: [CQ-Contest] PreStew results

To: "Tree" <tree@kkn.net>, "160" <topband@contesting.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] PreStew results
From: "Igor Sokolov" <ua9cdc@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 01:42:52 +0600
With some of the QRP participants the problem is not to hear them but rather to be heard. I see EU1AA listed as QRP entry in PreStew Perry. Well, my 5 or 6 attempts to work him during the contest turned out to be unfruitful. He was running (well, calling CQ) most of the time (see skimmers) I could copy him pretty well all the time (between S5 and S9) even on my TX antenna. For the record, I was running HP (about 400W out). Indeed I wish there were no power categories in contests. That would prevent at least cheating on power and save a lot of frustration.

73, Igor UA9CDC

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tree" <tree@kkn.net>