[CQ-Contest] Results of NCCC Sprint Ladder XV Summer 2012

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Results of NCCC Sprint Ladder XV Summer 2012
From: kenlow7@aol.com
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 20:43:25 -0400 (EDT)

Greetings Contesters -

The results are in for the NCCC Sprint Ladder, 'NSL XV - Summer 2012'.  This
15th running of the NSL saw 65 unique stations participating over the 8-week
competition period.   The final results show several familiar faces atop the
five Divisions:

Atlantic:           Eric ('Ty') Tichansky, NO3M
East Central:   Bob Hayes, KW8N
West Central:  Todd Dravland, WD0T
West:               Danny Eskenazi, K7SS
NCCC:             Ken Keeler, N6RO

We had a record number of 'NSL Regulars' with perfect participation in all 8
weeks of the ladder:   NO3M, N4AF, W1UJ, WI2E, KW8N, W4NZ, N4DW, WD0T, K0AD,
K7SS, W7WHY, W7OM, N6RO and N3ZZ.   Also congratulations to W0BH and K6UFO who
had perfect attendance in NSL-XIV but were inadvertantly ommitted from the
results listing.

A unique aspect of the NSL is the awarding of bottles of California wine in a
random weighted drawing, based on order of finish as well as frequency of
participation across the 8-week event.   This time we congratulate our two
'NCCC wine winners':

- Todd Dravland, WD0T
- Jim George, N3BB

Special thanks to W0YK's Muns Vineyards for donating the wine
(www.munsvineyard.com), and our returning 'Guest Contest Director' for NSL XV -
Matt Murphy, NQ6N.

NSL XVI will start January 4, 2013.   For more information see
www.ncccsprint.com.
Hope to hear you soon in the 'Fastest 30 Minutes in Radio'!

73,

Bill Haddon, N6ZFO - NCCC Sprint Contest Director
Ken Low, KE3X - NCCC Sprint Awards Manager