[CQ-Contest] VE7FO's Contest Newbies Waiting to Wreak Havoc in WAE RTTY

To: CQ-Contest@CONTESTING.COM
Subject: [CQ-Contest] VE7FO's Contest Newbies Waiting to Wreak Havoc in WAE RTTY
From: Jim Smith <jimsmith@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2012 02:12:03 -0800
We're trying to do one contest a month.  Our choice for this one is WAE.

We won't be doing QTCs. I'll have a function key programmed to say Sri QRU to any QTC? QTC's are challenging, which adds to the fun for the more experienced but would overwhelm most of our newbies.

Just one station this time with one op position, 100W, Steppir vertical 20-10m, low dipole on 40. No 80m antenna.

We'll be signing VA7XB.

73, Jim VE7FO