Can't figure it out.
- His fist (OK, his computer's fist :) ) is good.
- His signal is strong but perfectly clean.
- He's not trying to run anyone off their run frequency.
- He seems to copy the callers just fine.
So why is he so ashamed of his call?
I just worked one Zone 33 station for the THIRD TIME on 10 meters. Because he
goes TWO TO THREE MINUTES between IDs.
Rules suggestion for the 2013 WW:
- Each S&P QSO counts 15% extra -- 1.15 points for own continent (unless NA in
which case 2.30 points), 3.45 points for other continent.
(those wishing to claim the 15% must submit a log with exact frequencies in the
Cabrillo file, so the committee can identify which QSOs were S&P.)
That may more or less make up for the time S&P operators waste waiting for some
of these guys to ID.
(am I serious or not? Take your pick..)
Doug Smith W9WI
Pleasant View, TN EM66
CQ-Contest mailing list