Re: [CQ-Contest] Why is he ashamed

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Why is he ashamed
From: Ktfrog007@aol.com
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 10:18:36 -0500 (EST)
IDing every 3rd or 4th QSO is no problem at contest rates.  Not  IDing for
10 minutes is a problem.

Length of the call is certainly a factor.  With a long call I  understand
IDing less frequently.  But those runners who are offended by  all these
complaints should have listened to VP2V/AA7V last weekend.  They  IDed
virtually
every QSO and had a M/2 QSO total of 8040.

A little common sense goes a long way here.

73,
Kermit, AB1J

In a message dated 11/27/2012 3:03:07 P.M. Coordinated Universal Tim,