Re: [CQ-Contest] a solution to all the contesting problems

To: w7dra@juno.com, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] a solution to all the contesting problems
From: Georgek5kg@aol.com
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 08:32:59 -0500 (EST)
Mike,

I'm not sure what "contesting problems" you are addressing, but your
suggestions certainly seem to be severe.

As an ARRL member, what sense would it make for me to NOT be able  to
participate in an ARRL-sponsored contest?

73, George

George  Wagner, K5KG
Sarasota, FL
941-400-1960 cell

In a message dated 11/27/2012 9:16:06 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,