Re: [CQ-Contest] LotW Status 2012-12-10

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] LotW Status 2012-12-10
From: Mike Kasrich <aj9c@indy.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 10:34:55 -0500
I know I sent in the general log for my YN2CC operation on Dec 1 and it just posted yesterday. The CQWW logs have been submitted also a day or so later so I'm waiting for that. It's looking like more of a 9 to 10 day delay in reality.

Mike/aj9c

p.s. Patience people patience. Sending me emails about your LoTW contacts will not make the ARRL server work any quicker.