Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW CW 2010 trophy arrives

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW CW 2010 trophy arrives
From: Barry <w2up@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 15:09:57 -0700
Aren't those trophies supposed to arrive 5 days after the contest ends?  :.)
Barry W2UP

On 12/11/2012 14:49, kr2q@optimum.net wrote:
I am very happy to announce that today, upon getting home from work, I found a
package
from CQ containing a CQWW CW trophy for the 2010 contest.

A posthumous thank you to the sponsor, and long time friend, Gene, W3ZZ.

And a live "thanks" to John, K1AR, who handles the trophy program for the CQWW.
The trophy arrived is perfect shape.

And a big thanks to guys at CQ for sponsoring the CQWW contest - the best there
is.

de Doug KR2Q