Re: [CQ-Contest] 2012 10m Contest Activity from DC

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] 2012 10m Contest Activity from DC
From: Ktfrog007@aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 14:03:44 -0500 (EST)
Hmmm...  Which 47% demands a guaranteed QSO with DC?

73,
Kermit, AB1J  (a retired moocher)

In a message dated 12/12/2012 2:37:28 A.M. Coordinated Universal Tim,
ericrosenberg.dc@gmail.com writes:

For the  past umpteenth years, I've tried to persuade the managers of
those  contests that count the 50 United States as separate, unique
multipliers... but refuse to include the District of Columbia.

One  question asked every year is whether I would guarantee that there
would be  participation from DC. I've not been foolish enough to say yes.
No can  make that sort of guarantee, be it DC, SD, WY or another QTH with
a small  number of contesters.