Re: [CQ-Contest] which contests would require me to sign AA7XT/0

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] which contests would require me to sign AA7XT/0
From: Richard Ferch <ve3iay@storm.ca>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 15:55:41 -0500
Call areas count as mults in WAEDC, but the rules specifically say that this is without regard for geographical location. On the other hand, there are several RTTY contests where call areas count as mults and where the contest rules state that you must use the suffix: these include the BARTG contests (including the sprints), SARTG, and the two DRCG contests.

73,
Rich VE3KI

N6ML wrote:

Generally, in any contest where the call area counts as a multiplier,
it seems to make sense that you should use the suffix. The WAEDC rules
don't seem to explicitly require this, though, which I find a bit odd,
personally....