[CQ-Contest] typing volunteers needed for CQWW scores archive

To: cq-contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] typing volunteers needed for CQWW scores archive
From: John Golomb <john.golomb@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2012 14:43:00 +0000
All,

I am coordinating the effort to convert all legacy cqww score listings into
electronic format.  When finished, all scores going back to 1948 will be
searchable on cqww.com

I am looking for volunteers for data entry.  The only tool you will need is
MS Excel or MS Word.  I will be using a process very similar to what K5ZD
used for archiving CQWPX scores.

If you are interested in volunteering, please reply to me off list.

73,

John N2NC