[CQ-Contest] Post Contest Information

To: "CQ-CONTEST" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Post Contest Information
From: "Rex Maner" <k7qq@netzero.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 00:48:51 -0000
I made a minor error when coming back from church and did not double check the
band and freq the radio was On  I didn't catch it until 30 contacts.  I have
the correct time for the contact and think I have the correct band but would
like confirmation.  My radio is an old Kenwood  TS-870 and the audio was
getting to  N1MM but the radio wasn't talking to the log.

Now I have all these contacts as to correct Time and would like to use the
contacts for my log and Make the Other station's logs Not show  NIL

IS  it legal to ask for Band ?  and Freq ??  the  Freq with just a guess won't
be Off by more than 20 or 30 khz ??

Most of the 30 contacts were on 15 M .

Rex   K7QQ