Re: [CQ-Contest] Diodes

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Diodes
From: Barclay <ke2c@lightlink.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2013 08:31:48 -0500
On 1/7/2013 2:45 PM, Bill Parry wrote:
My brother called a little while ago and said that he was having to
construct a diode tree and the schematic called for 4 - 6 amp diodes 1R60s4
or equivalent. He was asking me where to get them.  I check a couple of the
parts houses (Mouser)and they don't show anything with that part number.
Anybody have a thought?

Bill W5VX