Re: [CQ-Contest] NAQP Rules for 2013

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] NAQP Rules for 2013
From: David Gilbert <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2013 23:33:16 -0700

Can you please explain to me ... in objective terms ... why it matters overall (i.e., to the contest community in general) whether DC is a multiplier or not? This is a contest, with everyone competing for the same set of multipliers no matter how many or which ones they are. It seems to me that the exact definition of the multipliers is more or less arbitrary, with the only difference being that maybe you become a more attractive contact if DC becomes a multiplier. Pardon me for thinking that sounds just a tad self-serving of you.

Dave   AB7E