[CQ-Contest] Enough of this nonsense!!!

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Enough of this nonsense!!!
From: Art Boyars <artboyars@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2013 21:43:32 -0500
Just now, second time in NAQP (only been on for 3 hrs), answer CQ of BIG
GUN.  No reply.  I call again. And again.  No replies.

OK, he went off to other radio.  So I send "NA K3KU" a couple of times.
Second time, the BIG GUN sends me his report!

Hey!  If you go off to the other radio for 30 seconds (even for 10
seconds)  and leave people you can hear.. YOU HAVE GIVEN UP THE FREQ!

SO2R is admirably beyond my capabilities, but enough of this SO2R =
M2 nonsense.  You don't own both feeq'ing freq's.

73, Art K3KU