Re: [CQ-Contest] Is this frequency in use?

To: "Tree" <tree@kkn.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Is this frequency in use?
From: "Gert Meinen" <pa3aav@hetnet.nl>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 17:18:34 -0000
Tree,

Did you check if the CO2 was on 3518 kHz?
You might have been listening to his second harmonic....
Happend to me once, I heard a guy working all over EU on a dead 10 meter band in the solar minimum, it turned out he was working on 20m and had a strong second harmonic on 10m.

73,  Gert PA3AAV

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tree" <tree@kkn.net>