Re: [CQ-Contest] QRL?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] QRL?
From: Gary K9GS <garyk9gs@wi.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 19:33:14 -0600
I agree with K3ZO (thanks for finding this Tree) and just to stir the pot a little bit consider this scenario:

I'm tuning across 40M and I hear W1ABC running guys. K6XXX calls W1ABC and they work each other successfully. W1ABC asks K6XXX to QSY to 80M and I hear this. Can I grab W1ABC's 40M frequency and call CQ?

After W1ABC works K6XXX on 80M he comes back to 40M. Is he justified in chasing me off of his previous 40M run frequency?