[CQ-Contest] Lazy brain loses a mult

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Lazy brain loses a mult
From: Art Boyars <artboyars@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 14:37:55 -0500
I just submitted my log for CQ 160 CW.  The KKN Robot accepted it, but on
two European QSOs it says:

       Line ignored.
       I do not recognize '' as a valid element of the exchange.

I have not figured out what the quote mark means, nor do I see it in the
log.  But I see why the line was ignored -- I forgot to type in the
Zone!!!  I guess
I got too used to auto-fil in CQWW logging.

But I am NOT going to fix the log now.  I'll just lose the mult for the one
that was my only QSO in that country.

I hope I would be so honest if my effort and score were more significant
than the actual <50K.

I hope you would, too.

73, Art K3KU