[CQ-Contest] Crowne Plaza Rooms Available for Dayton 2013

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Crowne Plaza Rooms Available for Dayton 2013
From: K8MFO@aol.com
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 14:08:41 -0500 (EST)
I assist W8ZET in administering a block of rooms  at The Crowne Plaza (TCP)
Hotel in Dayton.   We usually have a few  extra rooms available, and that
is the case again this year.     Those who have been to Dayton previously
know that TCP is the hub for a lot of  downtown activity.     The Contest and
Top Band Dinners are  held at the hotel, as well as Contest University.
The SUPER  Hospitality Suite also runs for 4 nights at the mezzanine level,
and TCP is  within walking distance of several restaurants.

The rooms in our block  come with "Club Floor" privileges, which includes a
free breakfast each morning,  and entry to a Hospitality Lounge each
afternoon.

Here is the deal.     You need to commit for THREE  NIGHTS at The Crowne
Plaza.     A deposit for the first  night will also need to be made to W8ZET.
 We cannot accept credit  cards.     DO NOT CALL the hotel about these
rooms ...   They will not know who is in our block until W8ZET notifies them in

April.

If you are interested in one of these rooms, please send an email  to me
directly at k8mfo@aol.com , and I will provide further details.  I  will have
some questions for you such as date of arrival and what type of room  you
require.   Hopefully we can accommodate you.

73

Don  K8MFO