Re: [CQ-Contest] Non-assisted & Assisted

To: Randy Thompson K5ZD <k5zd@charter.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Non-assisted & Assisted
From: Luc Moreira <py8azt@dxbrasil.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 15:38:17 -0300
I've been seen cheaters laughing on my face every year. I can live
with that, but If Contest Sponsors begin to punish clean guys by
mistake I wont be around on this game any more.

If you merge HP+HP(A) then you are punishing honest guys that choose
to work hard using his VFO or his MOUSE to get better score.

Problem is 'dirty guys' that work hard to deceive me and you on how
much power output or how many Ops they used on the contest.

So, I support careful log checking process and additional
investigation did by sponsor AND by community. The turn point will be
when spotted cheaters gonna be punished despite how famous, rich, old
(I mean traditional), or powerful they are.
73, Luc
__
PW7T Team member
WRTC.2006 Brazilian Referee
WRTC.2010 Brazilian Team Leader
PY8AZT (also PT7AG, R37U, ZY7C, PX8C, ZZ8Z)
LABRE, ARRL, CWJF & Fortaleza DX Group Member