[CQ-Contest] Assisted vs not assisted

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Assisted vs not assisted
From: "Paul Mackanos - K2DB" <k2db@k2db.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 21:56:43 -0500
In seeing all the opinions about this thread, what does the contesting
community think of this, an e-mail on our local club reflector?
Paul K2DB

When I first launched N1MM for the CQWW CW, I chose assisted mode. Turns
out I ended up NOT using any spotting information and thus want to
submit my log as unassisted. The reason I initially selected assisted is
cause I was hopin' that PT0S was going to be operating in the contest
and that I wanted to be in _THEIR_ log - at least once (yes - that's
right missed them completely!). So, as I wasn't actively chasing them -
I didn't use any spotting information.

Is it just a matter of changing the category in the log? Currently the
category is single-op-assisted all low CW. Is it safe to assume that
single-op all low CW is what I need?

Name & Call sign deleted to protect the individual from flame throwers