[CQ-Contest] Changing the Rules

To: CQ-Contest@CONTESTING.COM
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Changing the Rules
From: jpescatore@aol.com
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2013 05:35:38 -0500 (EST)
Changing the rules in SS to make Sunday more fun for those who enter full time
is a very old discussion. Rightly so, it always ends with "Work 'em once per
contest is one part of what makes SS SS"

Now, more fun on Sunday in SS can also simply be because more people get on -
such as when clubs solicit DXers to join contest clubs and get on in more
contests for longer periods of times to support a club score.

So, I think I'm echoing N2IC: if more clubs did what NCCC used to do in SS and
what PVRC still does, more fun on Sunday.

John K3TN