[CQ-Contest] Reminder - NCJ NA sprint SSB moved to March

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Reminder - NCJ NA sprint SSB moved to March
From: Chris Tate - N6WM <ctate@ewnetinc.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 13:49:22 -0800
Greetings All!

For those who did not recieve updated calendar information or store their
contest calendars offline, I wanted to send out a reminder that we have moved
the NA Sprint SSB contest (originally scheduled for this weekend) to a new date
in order to provide a more open weekend for the event.

So the NA Sprint SSB will be held 0000Z - 0400Z March 17, 2013 (Sunday of third
full weekend in March from this year forward)
We of course greatly look forward to your participation, and appreicate your
understanding.  If anyone has any questions or concerns, feel free to drop me
an email anytime.

73 and CU in the sprint!

Chris Tate
N6WM