Re: [CQ-Contest] SS Fresh Meat

To: "'Radio K0HB'" <kzerohb@gmail.com>, "'CQ-Contest'" <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] SS Fresh Meat
From: "Ron Notarius W3WN" <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 17:06:14 -0500
If at the same physical station, you might be technical violation of the
contest rules.

However, if you take a few minutes and travel to the other station (or at
least, the other-call op heads there before the 24 hours are up, and he's
joined by the original-call op after the 24 hour point), I don't believe it
ought to be a problem.