Re: [CQ-Contest] Improving voice recordings for phone contests

Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Improving voice recordings for phone contests
From: Rudy Bakalov <r_bakalov@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2013 08:25:29 -0800 (PST)
It is amazing, isn't it! I just found out that you can add extra tags to the
text box and play with the way the voice is generated.

For example, select Mike's voice and enter the following:

<prosody rate="+70%">
CQ Contest </prosody>
<prosody rate="+20%">
November Two Whiskey Queen Portable Victor Echo 3
</prosody>

Rudy N2WQ