[CQ-Contest] Multi-op transmit inhibit for TS-590S ?

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Multi-op transmit inhibit for TS-590S ?
From: Steve London <n2icarrl@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2013 09:19:59 -0700
Has anyone found a way to add a transmit inhibit to the TS-590S ? The idea is to implement a lock-out capability in a multi-transmitter environment. Most modern radios have an input line the allows the transmitter to be inhibited, whether using PTT or VOX. I don't see such a capability with the TS-590S.

I have a few ideas on how to implement this, but thought it would be good to see if anyone has already done this.

73,
Steve, N2IC