Re: [CQ-Contest] Contester's Eyglasses

To: w3idt@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Contester's Eyglasses
From: Gerry Treas K8GT <k8gt@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 14:08:41 -0400
I've tried reading type bifocals and couldn't work with them. I only need reading glasses, so I buy these small reading glasses that fit in a small metal tube case from the local drug store. The last time that I bought some they were $3 a pair, and I bought six pair. I buy them in different strengths, for computer monitor viewing, regular reading, close reading fine print, and when doing close up work on the bench I put two pairs of the strongest I have available on together. That setup works very nicely, since they don't cover my whole field of vision and I can look across the room to relieve strain, and don't have to take them off to get up and walk across the room to get something. I have reading glasses scattered all around the house.

Works for me.  YMMV

73, Gerry, K8GT