Re: [CQ-Contest] Surveys, chairs and more Surveys

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Surveys, chairs and more Surveys
From: Joe <nss@mwt.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 08:23:04 -0500
Hi Stan,

What? Is this aspect of Radio going to work out like 11 Meters? CB? You can enforce the rules, so if there are people breaking the rules, instead of enforcing the rules, and find and punish the rule breakers,, we change the rules so that the rule breakers are no longer breaking the law?

I say NO WAY!!!

As one that never has used a spotting system during a contest, I'd rather have the group, when they have absolute proof of a cheater, they are banned for life from ever entering again. Period.

do not bend TO THE RULE BREAKERS, punish them.

Joe WB9SBD
Sig
The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme