Re: [CQ-Contest] KILLING THE GOLDEN GOOSE

To: <W0ua@aol.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] KILLING THE GOLDEN GOOSE
From: "Bob Naumann" <W5OV@W5OV.COM>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 11:32:41 -0500
George,

Everyone who submitted a CQWW (not WPX - this is a CQWW survey - not WPX)
log with a valid email address this past year received a direct email
invitation to the survey.

In an attempt to spread out the load on the survey system, shortly after the
10k+ invitations went out, the announcement was posted on CQ-Contest.

Again:

The CQ WW Contest Committee is conducting a survey to gather input from
participants about various aspects of the contest.

The answers will help us make decisions about the rules and future direction
of the contest.

Anyone who has an interest in the CQ WW DX Contest may take the survey.

Go to http://cqww2013.questionpro.com

It cannot be made any more public than that. If there's some other way of
reaching more contesters, please feel free to forward the link to them.

We hope that people like Stan and you will continue to forward the link to
their friends who may not be "connected" otherwise.

There is no attempt here to exclude anyone - just the opposite.

Just FYI - I happen to agree with your comments re: SO vs. SOA, 100%.

73,

Bob W5OV