Re: [CQ-Contest] I just will not send in logs

To: w2lc@twcny.rr.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] I just will not send in logs
From: w5ov@w5ov.com
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 16:56:07 -0500
Scott,

For any contest sponsor to reject a log, even one that is late is just as
meaningless as not submitting a log. To properly cross-check logs, as many
logs as can be collected are necessary.

What contests have rejected a late log from you?

I believe that for a time, the CQWW reported that your submission was late
back to you in the confirmation email, but your log would still have been
accepted. I think that a change was made and the robot no longer bothers
to report "lateness".

W5OV