[CQ-Contest] Webinar Program Update

To: CQ-Contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Webinar Program Update
From: Ken Claerbout <k4zw@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 22:04:29 -0500 (CDT)
It's been a busy couple of weeks and more programs are being scheduled. Frank
Donovan, W3LPL's presentation on The 1921 Transatlantic Tests has been posted
to the WWROF webpage (www.wwrof.org) under the Webinars link. If you haven't
seen it yet, check it out. We have received a lot of positive feedback on the
program.

The following programs have been scheduled:
March 24 - CQ WPX Preview - Randy Thompson K5ZD
April 14 (April 15 UTC) - Contest University and Dayton Contester Activities -
Tim Duffy K3LR
April 16 (April 17 UTC) - Solar Topics - Carl Luetzelschwab K9LA
April 26 (April 27 UTC) - What I've Learned in Two Decades of Terrain
Assessment - Dean Straw N6BV

Please visit www.wwrof.org and click on the Webinars, Upcoming Webinars link
for details and the registration links.

Ken K4ZW