Re: [CQ-Contest] Fw: AK QSO Party

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Fw: AK QSO Party
From: Hank Greeb <n8xx@arrl.org>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2013 10:21:10 -0400

GenLog by W3KM says it will log the Alaska QSO Party, but cannot check the multipliers.

See:  http://www.qsl.net/w3km/

I've not used it recently, but when I did, the logging was correct, sometimes the header needed massaging for the cabrillo file.

It doesn't have many of the "Bellzandwhistles" of things like N1MM, but it will run on Win98 through Win7.

72/73 de n8xx Hg
QRP >99.44% of the time