Re: [CQ-Contest] SDR Generation

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] SDR Generation
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 10:44:23 -0400
This reminds me of the Sprints, where are asked to indicate that they are SO2R (I *think* that's what the asterisk in the results means). It may be that the SO/SOA distinction is truly unenforceable, against a really skillful cheater, but I don't think that matters.

Maybe we just do it on the honor system. I'd still rather see the distinction maintained.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,
blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com.