Re: [TowerTalk] 21 EME trial tonight - new frequency 21.090

To: "'Gene Fuller'" <w2lu@rochester.rr.com>, "'Jim W7RY'" <w7ry@centurytel.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 21 EME trial tonight - new frequency 21.090
From: Tõnno Vähk <tonno.vahk@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2013 14:16:11 +0200
Hi, we did not manage to make QSO although I heard my signals pretty well
actually. Paul heard me in a few bursts but I had no copy on him. I thought
someone else might have heard my signals but no sure reports yet.

Anyhow, will try again some time. I guess I should not be posting this to
two reflectors so I will try to keep only TT informed when I will attempt
again. Seems that there is a lot of interest in this.

73 and back to WPX
Tonno
Es5tv