Re: [CQ-Contest] pileup.ru

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] pileup.ru
From: Tim Shoppa <tshoppa@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2013 09:19:23 -0400
VK6DXI writes:

> Summary of 3830 scores is already there.
> Check this one out:
> http://pileup.ru/cqwpx_ssb.php?year=2013

Strangely enough, my WPX SSB score is in the http://www.3830scores.com/
summary but not at pileup.ru.

That means I check them both :-) I had thought that pileup.ru was scraping
the 3830 posts so I'm confused as to how pileup.ru gathers its data and
would suspect it is incomplete at the moment.

I do like that pileup.ru often eventually takes claimed scores from the
sponsor's "logs received" summary and merges them in, and some of the other
mash-ups it does (e.g. tools to compare spots with logs.)

Tim N3QE