[CQ-Contest] YUDX Contest 2013

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] YUDX Contest 2013
From: Ivan Milenkovic <milenko84@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2013 16:31:00 +0200
Dear contesters,

We invite you to participate in YUDX Contest 2013 that will take place
on April 20th and 21st, the YUDX Contest being organised on the third
full weekend of April each year.

We will communicate during two periods of 8 hours each with 4 hours
break, only CW on all HF bands.
Propositions are a little bit different comparing to previous years:
instead of exchanging IARU zone, we will exchange the serial number
of QSO. The number of awards has doubled. Multipliers are only YU-YT
prefixes now. For more information please see:

http://yudx.yu1srs.org.rs/2013/rules.html

We apologize for a delay in processing the results of the last two
years, the reasons were both of human and technical nature. The awards
and diplomas for 2011 and 2012 were sent to the winners. The results
can be found at:

http://yudx.yu1srs.org.rs/yudx2011res.htm

http://yudx.yu1srs.org.rs/yudx2012res.htm

Lets meet in YUDX Contest 2013,