[CQ-Contest] Ontario QSO Party this Weekend

To: "Contest Reflector" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Ontario QSO Party this Weekend
From: Robert Nash <rtsnash@bell.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 10:09:39 -0400
Contest Club Ontario invites the world to participate in the 16th Annual
Ontario QSO Party. It's a busy weekend but keep an ear open for the VA3/VE3
gang on all bands for 2 to 160..
We will have our three extra point stations on the air, VA3CCO, VA3RAC and
VE3ODX, each tended by a crew of operators. Several other Multi-op stations
will be on the air. Also watch for our Rovers and fixed stations stretching
from the QC to MB borders and from the MN, MI, OH, PA and NY borders up to NU
encompassing just over 1 million square km.
There are trophies for the high scoring Canadian station outside Ontario and
for the high scoring station in the U.S.A. Certificates will be issued for each
Province, State and DX country as well as Ontario Counties and for Ontario
operating categories.
It kicks off at 18:00Z April 20th.Take a look at the rules at
http://www.va3cco.com/oqp/rules.htm
Good Luck!

73 Bob VE3KZ for CCO