[CQ-Contest] Dayton Room at The Crowne Plaza Available

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Dayton Room at The Crowne Plaza Available
From: K8MFO@aol.com
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 20:08:50 -0400 (EDT)
One of the guys in our block sustained an injury and will not be able to
attend the Hamvention...  SOOO, we have a room with one KING SIZED BED
available at The Crowne Plaza, still the hub of Dayton activity.

There is a THREE NIGHT minimum stay ...    The rate is  $177.41 per night,
which INCLUDES all applicable taxes.   This room  has CLUB FLOOR privileges,
which means free breakfast each morning, plus access  to a special
hospitality room each evening ..    It's a NICE  EXTRA to an already nice
experience.

Since we've already fulfilled our contract,   we can't DILLY  DALLY with
this room.  What does that mean?   If you want it, we  will require a DEPOSIT
for the first night ASAP ...

Any takers?    Respond directly to _k8mfo@aol.com_ (mailto:k8mfo@aol.com)

73

Don K8MFO